From its classic form until the present, pillows have evolved over time. Nowadays, pillows have multiple improvements, and one of the most relevant ones, involves the use of natural products in improving our comfort. Natural elements are added in the fabric of the pillows to provide certain properties, like freshness.
Often, we wake up with pain, our necks may be stiff, which will put us in a bad mood, and we feel tired. This indicates that there is a problem in our sleeping conditions, especially if this comes on a frequent basis. One reason behind poor sleep, or waking with a stiff neck, is the fact that our pillows don’t provide the proper support to our heads and necks. Perhaps the pillow is too soft or too firm, too high or too low; if it disturbs our sleep, or if we wake up with pain, we should check out available options in the types of pillows that are available, which may just ease our discomfort.
One comfortable type of pillow is the foam memory pillow. The memory foam pillow, in its basic form, is superior to most other pillows on the market today. Many improvements have been made, so that today’s foam memory pillows allow for excellent air flow, and natural products are used in the coverings on these pillows, keeping us cool and comfortable while sleeping, as well as providing the necessary support we need for our heads and necks.
The Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow Kool-Flow is one of the best memory foam pillows with holes on the market today. We all have our individual preferences when it comes to the shape of the pillow that works best for us, but this pillow shapes around your head and neck, no matter what your sleeping position is. This pillow will create the perfect alignment of your head neck by keeping your back in the right position. This is an important consideration that should be taken into account when you are looking for a new pillow. If your head, neck and spine aren’t properly aligned, you will experience pain from muscle stress.
- The micro-vented bamboo cover contains bamboo fibers whose role is to absorb humidity and moisture
- It contains shredded memory foam
- An intelligent ventilation system—thousands of holes are made in the cover, so the memory foam pillow with holes will be very well ventilated. The temperature is controlled and you do not sweat
- Kool-Flow technology—the cover is perforated with thousands of vents. Their purpose is to prevent your heat from accumulating where you lay your head and neck, and is a great memory foam pillow with holes.
- The cover is a blend of cotton and bamboo fibers to keep the pillow dry and prevent mildew
- Its content is made of shredded memory foam—these thousands of little shreds help the air flow to ventilate the pillow better. This kind of texture offers comfort and it’s soft at the same time. It has the propriety of molding perfectly to your head and neck body and returning to its original shape once you move This support will prevent neck and back pains
- Good to use in pregnancy—the pillow will help keep a pregnant woman’s head, neck and spine in proper alignment when sleeping on it, and the pillow can also be used as extra support underneath her growing belly
- Is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Is good for back sleepers.
- Stays firm all night long
- It’s antibacterial
- It’s eco-friendly—only natural bamboo fibers are used. Bamboo absorbs moisture and neutralize odors. It is certified for its use of eco-friendly foam
- Pesticides haven’t been used in any of the materials
- The pillow is soft, light and fluffy
- You can wash this pillow on the washing machine
- It provides comfort—the foam molds perfectly to your body.
- It can be adjusted—you can make it higher or thinner.
- Made in the U.S.—this assures quality control. Buyers feel safer with products whose features meet quality control standards
- High quality
- Durability—it has a long life. The quality of its components make the pillow last longer. It’s guaranteed to never become flat
- It has a 6-years warranty from the producer which will satisfy consumers and win their trust. Only high-quality products have such a lengthy warranty
- Its shape is proper for supporting back, stomach and neck for back sleepers
- It is delivered vacuum packed. After you unpack the pillow, it will gradually take on air and arrive at its normal size and shape
- It can cause itchiness for some people as some if they have sensitive skin
- Is not recommended for side sleepers as it doesn’t provide the right support for them
- It doesn’t remain fluffed during the whole night—you may need to fluff it again during your sleep.
- Is too soft—this is an impediment. If it’s too soft and smooth, the support is decreased. A good pillow has to be soft and offer good support at the same time. In this case, the softness takes the pillow down a little bit, but this doesn’t detract from its overall comfort and support levels
The Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow Shredded Memory Foam with Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover is the top rated pillow of this type. Its improvement and qualities elevate it above other pillows. Bamboo fibers make it the best when it comes to moisture absorption, and the Kool-Flow system makes it better than the memory foam pillows with holes.
Normal pillows can cause many problems—you have to arrange them during the night, they heat up, so you sweat—all these things can disturb you and your sleep is often interrupted. These issues can leave you feeling tired, and over time, excessive tiredness can create health problems. Your concentration levels is much decreased, and if you haven’t had a proper night’s sleep, your day can seem to never end as you do not have the needed energy levels to meet the day’s needs.
The Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow Shredded Memory Foam with Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover is one of the ultimate solutions to sleep problems. The ventilation system helps you stay cool during the night, and if you sweat, the moisture is absorbed by the bamboo fibers. It is indeed the right pillow for everybody, however, if you are a side sleeper, you will likely want to look for a different pillow to meet your specific needs. This foam memory pillow currently has 4.3 out of 5 stars with 80% with 4 stars or higher, and only 7 percent with one star. The price of the pillows ranges from $45 to $55 depending on the size of the pillow.>>Amazon link to Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow – Shredded Memory Foam With Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover<<