Finding the right pillow may not be as easy as you may think. Since each individual sleeps differently and may need additional support to rest throughout the night, the needs can vary greatly from one person to the next. When a manufacturer releases a new kind of pillow, there are a number of different things you may want to look for. Also, since many of the today’s industries are seeking to meet certain ergonomic standards and requirements, the products that they make can help to support the neck, back and other parts of the body when you are resting or asleep.
If you are thinking about buying a new pillow, take a look at the LINENSPA Dual Zone Gel Memory Foam Ergonomic Pillow with Specialized Neck Support – Standard Low Loft. Here, we will provide you with information about its features, the pros and cons of this pillow, how well it compares to at least 2 similar products and the final verdict to consider when making your choice.
- Pillow has been designed with gel memory foam to provide a much cooler sleeping experience
- Provides dual zone support since it uses zoned pin-core technology that promotes better air circulation
- Helps with aligning the spine of the body by supporting the natural curves in your shoulders, head, and neck so it is a memory foam pillow for neck pain
- Made with a 100% cotton cover so it is designed with breathable, hypoallergenic materials
- Cotton cover is easy to remove for the purposes of laundering
- Ergonomic memory foam pillow
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- Standard size pillow, made with (16″ x 25″) and low loft measurements of (4.5″)
- Pillow has been designed to stay cool throughout the entire night. There will be no more waking up during the night to flip the pillow over and over again because the memory foam materials are very soft and comfortable
- Air the pillow out for at least 24 hours after receiving it. Once this process is complete, the scent will be removed. This process helps to distinguish it from lots of other memory foam pillows in the industry
- Pillow is not too thin nor thick, so it eliminates the possibilities of causing headaches.
- Most people say that this pillow has the right combination of softness and height, so it is great for supporting the neck.
- The support that this pillow gives will help to keep the neck and head aligned properly
- Some people like this memory foam pillow because it helps with really sinking their head into the materials like a puffy cloud
- Ideal pillow for back sleepers, specifically those people who like a firm pillow that they can control for their specific needs
- Made of solid construction that has been built to last for many years
- This pillow never gets hot or stuffy
- Ideal mix of both squishy and support
- Some people say that it is ideal for those side sleepers because it holds its shape without having to mold it around them into a specific position
- Provides an entire night of solid support to the neck
- No fluffing of pillow required to obtain the support that’s needed
- Pillow keeps its proper form, even after months and years of use
- Some people enjoy sleeping with this pillow because it helps to eliminate their neck pain
- Pillow is considered to be much harder than it really is and it still very comfortable
- Manufactured with the highest quality materials
- Some consumers say that they have noticed sleeping better with fewer neck cramps and sore necks, even after they have slept a full night
- Faint smell of rubber
- Some people complain about a chemical smell that is difficult to ignore when the box is opened
- Too tall and hard for some people
- Some people complain about not having good neck support
- Pillow will not mold properly to the individual
- Easy to get soggy and will rip very easily
- Users are required to leave their pillows on the outside of their homes to air their pillows out
The Z Travel Gel Dough Memory Foam Pillow Removable Bamboo Velour Cover – 5-Year Warranty and the HYPNOTIST Talalay Latex Pillow Standard Size Natural with 100% Ventilated Latex Foam Filler Contoured Medium are both similar products. However, there are some benefits and disadvantages between each.
The Z Travel Gel Dough Memory Foam Pillow Removable Bamboo Velour Cover uses open-cell technology, which is designed to maximize its resiliency and longevity, and it comes with a 5-year warranty. The HYPNOTIST Talalay Latex Pillow Standard Size Natural with 100% Ventilated Latex Foam Filler is made from Thai rubber trees and an elaborate Talalay process that makes it more resilient and ventilated. One problem that each of these alternatives have involves the smell from the materials which are very pronounced.
Overall, the best product in this review is the LINENSPA Dual Zone Gel Memory Foam Ergonomic Pillow with Specialized Neck Support – Standard Low Loft, specifically, because this pillow has been designed with a number of great features in mind including providing an awesome sleeping experience that people can treasure throughout the entire night.
It has been made with a dual support zone that helps to eliminate headaches, shoulder pain and back aches. Therefore, those who suffer from pain due to alignment problems can get the support that they need in these areas. It is made of solid construction so you can expect it to last for many years to come. Some people will also say that it is ideal for those who like good support and those who like to sleep on their sides instead of the back.>>Amazon link to LINENSPA Dual Zone Gel Memory Foam Ergonomic Pillow with Specialized Neck Support<<