When you lay your head down at night, after a long day at work, all you can ask for is a good night’s sleep right? This is not always the case, so why not ensure that you will get the best night’s rest that you can by laying your head down on the Classic Brands Caress Plush Latex Pillow.
What you need to know
This new innovation in pillow technology has created a soft, foam rubber pillow for your comfort. The sap of rubber trees is used to make latex, the material basis of this pillow that makes it both eco-friendly and safe for your home. The features of this imported pillow include:
- It is 4.5” in thickness
- It has a soft velour fur covering and an inner layer of Talalay latex
- The latex foam material optimizes the contouring properties of this pillow. Your head, neck and shoulders will have excellent orthopedic support
- The latex foam is 100% ventilated, allowing for maximum breath ability, giving you a cooler night’s sleep during the hot summer months, and keeping you warm in the winter
- The knit fabric promotes airflow
- This pillow comes with a zip-off cover that can be placed directly in the washer for easy cleaning
- This pillow will support you regardless of whether you sleep on your back, or on your side
- It is hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant
- This pillow will not flatten or take on your body impression
So why a latex foam rubber pillow?
Latex foam pillows are becoming increasingly popular for various reasons.
- Latex has an open cell structure and a special “pin core” construction; this allows for excellent breathability and overall ventilation of body heat, and it also helps to keep away moisture
- Latex can last for many years without becoming flat and it is impression resistant
- Latex offers comfort for a more peaceful and relaxed sleep
- Latex foam pillows provide excellent orthopedic support. They support the head, neck, and shoulders both individually and evenly. This means that the spine can remain in a neutral position, reducing strain on the body’s pressure points
- Latex is excellent at retaining its level of firmness, exactly what is needed for a pillow
- Latex is naturally hypo-allergenic, hygienic, dust mite resistant, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial
- Latex cannot support fungus, mold, bacteria or mildew
There is a 3-year warranty available from the Caress brand which will offer some peace of mind that this pillow is of high quality, and you are guaranteed at least 3 years of having a comfortable night’s sleep.
The cover of the pillow can zip off and be cleaned by hand or by a washing machine, perfect for easy cleaning, without the possibility of damaging the quality of the pillow and the latex foam.
For those suffering from allergies, especially pulmonary allergies, then this pillow is a great option. It is hypo-allergenic, dust-mite resistant, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial. The latex foam is not able to support or maintain the growth of fungus, mold, bacteria or mildew, something many other pillows are known for being able to harbor.
Many people wake up with aches and pains from improper lumbar support while sleeping. Bearing in mind that the average recommended sleep is 8 hours, it is imperative to have the best support you can get. The latex foam offers superior comfort while offering excellent orthopedic support and removing the strain off of the body’s pressure points. You are able to wake up with fewer aches and pains as a result.
During the hot summer months, it is inevitable for a person to sweat at night. The breathability of this latex foam pillow is favorable since the open cell structure of the latex allows for ventilation of the body’s heat. This helps you keep cooler in the summer. With your body temperature being regulated, you will hopefully not have any sweat stains on this pillow.
This pillow will last you many years because latex foam can retain its firmness, and does not take on body impressions. At the price, you will want this pillow to last you as long as possible, saving you another expense in the near future.
For those who are eco-conscious, this pillow is made from the sap of rubber trees, i.e., the latex. This makes this pillow sustainable and also safe for your home, and the whole family.
With so many pros, you would really need to search for the cons of this latex foam pillow. The biggest con is the affordability; the price is somewhat on the hefty side for a pillow, it may not be within the price range of the everyday consumer, but it has to be considered that you are actually getting the quality you are paying for, and this pillow will last you a lot longer than most conventional, cheaper pillows on the market.
There seems to be some controversy surrounding the actual thickness of the pillow. The latex pillow is featured as being 4.5” thick, yet it has also been described as being 6.5” thick. The ultimate answer to this controversy is just how much you ‘fluff’ the pillow, perhaps a minor discrepancy as opposed to its entire positive features.
There are many obvious advantages to resting your head on this Caress Latex Foam pillow every night. Although the price maybe somewhat daunting, and a dent will be left in your budget, you can either look at this pillow as an investment into your health and an investment into a good night’s sleep; it will certainly last many years. This would be a great purchase for anyone looking to invest in a good night’s comfortable rest.>>Amazon link to Classic Brands Caress Plush Latex Pillow<<