Many people have breathing and medical problems that affect their sleep—they can’t rest in the proper way, which makes them always tired and in a bad mood. Proper sleep is very important in that it helps you stay healthy, not only physically, but psychologically too. Being continuously tired has a lot of negative consequences, which is why you have to discover the cause behind your sleep issues, and then look for solutions.
One of problems faced by some people when they are trying to sleep is acid reflux that is causes a burning sensation in the upper digestive tract. This is a real problem and can prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep. Besides special diets and pills, you can improve the situation by using an acid reflux pillow. Such a pillow will elevate your head, neck and chest, and keep gastric acids from burning your esophagus and causing you pain.
For this kind of problems, wedge pillows are recommended, and those made of foam are more suitable. There are many models from different brands from which you must choose one that is most suitable for you. When looking for the right pillow, you should pay attention to its purpose, quality and size. Not every size is right for you—if is too small, it won’t help you properly; if it’s too big, it might make you feel uncomfortable.
One of the best wedge pillows that could help you in this matter is the acid reflux pillow from MedSlant. It’s recommended for GERD and snoring problems.
GERD is a problem caused by different factors, such as stomach illnesses, overeating, unmixed food, eating too fast. The acid from the stomach rises and reaches your esophagus and burns it. When you stay on the feet, this problem rarely appears, but when you are horizontal, the acid doesn’t have to fight gravity, which allows the acid to rise. That’s why you have to adjust your bed and sleep position. Instead of improvising, it is easier to choose a pillow especially designed to improve these issues. The Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow from MedSlant can solve your problems. It has lots of benefits, not only for GERD.
The Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow from MedSlant is the improved version of the classic memory foam wedge pillow. With its new elements, this pillow really might provide miracles in your life. It has many advantages.
- The Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow from MedSlant has the recommended size by doctors—32”x30”x7”.
- Has removable microfiber cover with zipper, which is washable, resistant to stains
- It has a wedge shape.
- It’s indicated for improving snoring—a good wedge pillow like this one can really help with this problem. By keeping the head, neck and chest elevated, your airways are open like they should be and snoring is improved, or, in many cases, disappears
- It helps the problem of GERD—acid reflux. Gravity influences a lot in this issue. If you stay in the proper position, the acid won’t reach the esophagus. The size of the Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow is recommended by doctor—it’s a good sized wedged pillow that will give you the proper elevation
- The pillow is hypoallergenic
- Isofresh memory—provides comfort by molding around your body. It reduces pressure points so your head, neck and back are fully supported
- The cover is made of microfiber, which is very resistant to stains, is washable and keeps its shape. It maintains the softness of the pillow, and doesn’t cause skin irritation.
- Long life—this pillow is manufactured so that can last many years without losing its shape and properties. It won’t become flat or deformed in its shape. It is very well designed
- Has a special system of odor neutralization—keeps the pillow fresh all the time you are using it
- The Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow from MedSlant is manufactured in USA. This gives you the assurance of quality control
- The pillow can be folded so you can take it with you wherever you go
- It’s a high quality product. MedSlant is a well-known brand, with good reviews
- You can use this wedge pillow in combination with your normal sleeping pillow
- You can sleep on your back or sideways as it is suitable for both types of sleepers
- It’s expensive. The price is higher than other products, but the quality is also very high
- It might be too small in width or have too much of a slant for some people
The Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow from MedSlant it is the perfect wedge pillow for those who suffer from acid reflux and snoring. Compare to other wedge pillows, this one has a different type of foam—isofresh memory foam. The odor-neutralizing system makes this pillow different. Another positive aspect is that the cover is made of microfiber.
Most of the pillows have the same shape but they are short, so, an improvement was necessary. Also, the other pillows don’t provided the right angle which is very important. If the upper body is not sufficiently elevated, the pillow won’t provide the needed relief from acid reflux and snoring. The main idea is that the entire torso must be elevated; by lifting just the head, the situation will not be alleviated. The isofresh memory foam offers maximum comfort and good support for the neck, spine and shoulders.
The Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow from MedSlant is the perfect remedy for health problems like acid reflux. It can’t cure the condition, but it will relieve the symptoms, allowing you to get a good night’s rest. It offers good support for your neck, and is soft and wide. The pillow uses gravity to stop acid reflux. Sleeping on multiple pillows won’t help you—on the contrary, it can produce additional neck and back pains. You might need some time to accommodate to the Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow from MedSlant, but, if you are patient, the pillow will become your best friend. Comes in with a very strong 4.4 out of 5 stars with 83% over four stars, and only 4% at one star.